About the listing
Adventurous walkers are treated to a base level view of a long drop falls. Easily identifiable by the distinctive crossed logs sweeping up from its base. The entrance road can be a little rough and is definitely not recommended for caravans or large vehicles. Just rewards for those that prepared to explore.
- Length: 3km
- Time: 1 hr 10 minutes return
- Trail unsuitable for prams and wheelchairs
- Picnic tables and amenities
- Gravel road (may present potholes) unsuitable for caravans or large vehicles
- Dogs are permitted on a leash