About the listing
Please note that you can access the Triplet Falls waterfall lookouts by heading to the right of the track. Visitors cannot walk the full loop due to storm damage and will need to return the way they came. Signs indicate this at the site and access beyond the lookouts has been cordoned off.
The walk to Little Aire Falls remains open and is accessed to the left of the track. Visitors cannot continue beyond the junction of the Little Aire Falls walk to access Triplet Falls. Signs indicate this along the track.
A magnificent installation of raised boardwalks suspended viewing platforms and trails compliments magnificent rainforest and two sets of impressive waterfalls. The inclusion of the walk to Little Aire Falls has made this precinct a genuine 2 - 3 hour visit. Carry plenty of water in for the 5.2km return walk to Little Aire Falls.
- Length: Triplet Falls 2.1 km loop with steps, Little Aire Falls 2 hr 5.2 km return
- Time: Triplet Falls 1 hour, Little Aire Falls 2 hours
- Address: Phillips Track, Wyelangta, 20 minutes east of Lavers Hill
- The car park is unsuitable for caravans and larger vehicles
- Toilets and picnic amenity is provided
- Steps and gradient make it unsuitable for prams and wheelchairs