About the listing
Keayang Maar Vineyard Cellar Door is currently under construction, they will be opening in December 2020.
Tucked away at Dixie, between Terang and Timboon in southwest Victoria, is Keayang Maar Vineyard. The name Keayang comes from the language of the Yarro-Waech people, the traditional owners of the land and refers to an eel or freshwater fish found in the surrounding waterways.
The first vines were planted in 2005 by the Wurlod family and the vineyard has continued to expand since. Previously home to two generations of milk production, the land is rich with free-draining soils and a mixture of sandstone and clay, producing cool-climate red and white varieties.
From refreshing whites in summer months to rich reds for warmth in winter, tasting our wines offers the experience of wine in the presence and wisdom of nature, family and friends.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids).
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia).
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.