About the listing
The pale limestone of this section of coast reflects a different quality of light and offers superior photographic opportunity in overcast conditions. Highly underrated!
- Length: 280m return to the main viewing platform
- Time: 1hr
- One designated accessible car parking space.
- The track to the main viewing platform is 280m return with a slight incline.
- The trails to the western viewing platforms are narrow and not suitable for prams and wheelchairs.
- Click here for more access information
Download your Free Map of the Bay of Islands Coastal Park walking tracks