About the listing
The Mortlake Library is a branch of the Corangamite Regional Library Corporation located in the Mortlake Community Centre. It shares a beautiful space with the Mortlake Information Centre which offers visitor information, community support and a Centrelink agency.
They have a wide range of books, talking books, magazines and DVDs, local newspaper and newsletters, something for everyone! We have a public use computer available during opening hours and offer wireless printing and scanning and free WI-FI.
The library is staffed Wednesday 10-1, 1:30-4, Friday 10-1, 1:30-5 and Saturday morning 10-12 with a self-service checkout available 10-4 Monday to Friday.
Come and enjoy the comfortable environment while you are in town.
- Actively welcomes people with access needs.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids).
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Welcomes and assists people who have challenges with learning, communication, understanding and behaviour. (includes people with autism, intellectual disability, Down syndrome, acquired brain injury (ABI), dyslexia and dementia).