About the listing
The angle of Port Campbell Bay and the offshore reefs that provide its protection are beautifully captured from this viewing platform.
- Location: 2.5km west of Port Campbell
- Length: 50m return to lookout Discovery walk 4km return
- Time: 10 minutes to 60 mins if completing walk
- Car park is not suitable for caravans and large vehicles
- Slight decline to the small viewing platform is generally accessible
- The Discovery walk is not suitable for prams and wheelchairs from this point
- The lookout is accessible from the car park 2km west of town on a 20m compact gravel path.
Download your Free Map of Port Campbell National Park walking tracks