About the listing
The car park will be closed from 20 January to April 2020 while building of the stairway that connects the pedestrian bridge to the discovery trail and National Park is underway.
The angle of Port Campbell Bay and the offshore reefs that provide its protection are beautifully captured from this viewing platform.
- Location: 2.5km west of Port Campbell
- Length: 50m return to lookout Discovery walk 4km return
- Time: 10 minutes to 60 mins if completing walk
- Car park is not suitable for caravans and large vehicles
- Slight decline to the small viewing platform is generally accessible
- The Discovery walk is not suitable for prams and wheelchairs from this point
- The lookout is accessible from the car park 2km west of town on a 20m compact gravel path.
Download your Free Map of Port Campbell National Park walking tracks