About the listing
FOUR PEAKS CHALLENGE
Think you can rise to the challenge of ‘summiting’ Mt Leura, Mt Sugarloaf, Mt Elephant and Mt Noorat on the same day? Then this ‘Friends of Mt Leura’ activity is a must do for you and your family or friends!
- When: Sunday April 14th 2019 … for a full day of activity.
- Where: Meet/start @ Lower Shelter at base of Mt Leura at 9.30am
- BYO: Morning tea, Lunch, Snacks and plenty to drink; sunscreen, day pack plus camera and/or binoculars for the terrific views.
- Wear: Sturdy footwear and clothing suitable for the weather.
- Transport: Car-pooling to other venues will be available if required. Feel free to come for as long, or as little, as you can. You can always come back and complete your summits at another time that suits you!
Download our brochure here.
ALL WELCOME and bring the kids … but please note that some steep and rough terrain will be encountered so a degree of physical fitness is required.
For more information contact:
- John Fallon on 0487 341 337
- Graham Arkinstall on 0418 377 293,
- Fran Grundy on 0407 885 858
- Becky McCann 0409 842 471
Meet at the Lower Shelter, at the base of Mount Leura